Welcome to My Blog!

Hey, what's up, visitor! Hope you guys enjoy what you're doing here. Please leave you comment and say what you need to say. If you have anything for my blog, feel free to send it to:
anisa.khoiria@gmail.com
I'll be waiting for ya!!!
Enjoy...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Things I Hate About Myself

I hate the way I talk to you whenever I’m nervous because I always babbling so fast that I couldn’t stop.

I hate the way that I never complain about how you drive my car

I hate the way I could never tell how I feel about you and how I feel about myself

I hate it the way I laugh when you’re driving me crazy with all your jokes and every time you win the argument

I hate it when I make you feel bad because I never ask anything from you

I hate it that I’m not as good as you are in anything that I couldn’t mention

I hate the way I say “always” whenever you say “forever”

I hate the way I can’t stop smiling every time I see your face

I hate it when I make you cry; even worse knowing the fact that I don’t want to hurt you

But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

1 comment: